Sunday, July 4, 2010

:-)

I feel utterly disgusted by the amount of materialistic items that need to be shown off to portray an 'image' to others. I hate how I feel I need to always be in competition with my thoughts, yet I seriously do not give a shit anymore. I feel under appreciated, yet any emotion of this i reveal I feel is just a waste because there is just so much of other people's shit that I have to deal with. I feel secluded and honestly, trapped. I am not an individual anymore, and I feel no more unique. The term 'shit' may seem a little harsh, forgive me. But any other term would just degrade this personal thought, and transform its sentimental meaning. And yet, I hate what I have written here, because I don't like and I don't want to seem like a selfish bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment