Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Friendship

Definition:"Friendship is the cooperative and supportive relationship between two or more people. In this sense, the term connotes a relationship which involves mutual knowledge, esteem, affection, and respect along with a degree of rendering service to friends in times of need or crisis"
I am absolutely crushed. To the knowledge that a new friend who I've opened to trust, must leave immediately. It's one of those cliche' sayings "People always leave". I met a new friend at a party weeks ago, and our friendship grew so much faster than all of that I can think of. It's funny how when something like this happens, behaviour changes, and one starts to cherish and treasure the friendship so much more. It's a beautiful thing, yet it's dissapointing that this idea only comes to realisation in these sorts of moments. Whats great is that there is a two-way realisation of the friendship limit. We know or limits, yet the intimacy of a great friendship is still there.Yet in the short period of time, I am thankful to have spent such great times. The gift was not needed, yet it was sweet of you. It should have been me, yet time was too precious. And I was too late with my little mistakes. But you put that time out there for me, came to my place when I was not able to. And never had i felt so comfortable to bring a male into my home. Have my mother welcome with open arms, and wish you congratulations instead of goodluck lol But I am so thankful, and i cannot wait for the future memories for when you come back.
And it amazes me how i've written a blogpost about you. You really must have affected my life in a way. I want time to go faster xo

No comments:

Post a Comment