Thursday, February 18, 2010

BLE$$INGS!

I feel blessed, yet I'm still not satisfied. I'm tryna think glass half full, rather than glass half empty. I am so down to earth, it make's me nuts. Even though I'm speeding through life, I feel like I'm missing out on a whole lot more. It's the minor things, the little things that count. Detail is everything. That's something I need to remember. I don't like the person I've become, yet I feel so much more confident in other ways. It's trippin me out. I find myself overlooking & taking every natural beauty for granted. It makes me sick. However when I summarise & gather every piece of memory that's been structured into my life, I feel like I'm the greatest person alive, I've accomplised so much, & I am more than willing than ever to accomplish more. F the dramas U the bad spirits C to the pessimist and K to everything in the past, present & future that'll hold me back!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment